When you want to join the legion of high qualified professionals famous in the medical field, you get a CRNA certification, which ultimately makes you a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
A CRNA earns you respect among your peers and the whole medical fraternity at large, for the fact that this qualification comes with a degree of operational autonomy to offer your professional services across the wide variety of medical divisions in any surgical procedure.
Say you want to get in class and come out with revered certification, but you still have to find out where that class is. There are so many states with institutions offering this good course. Below is an informative list of some of the best states with top schools for CRNAs.
Top Schools for CRNAs – Listed by State
• Alabama: This great state boasts three well-known institutions that offer CRNAs. These are the University of Alabama (Birmingham), Texas Wesleyan University (Distance learning option) and Stafford University (Entry Level).
• California: Here, you can find as much as 5 CRNA schools, all offering entry level classes. They are Loma Linda University, Samuel Merritt University, California State University, University of Southern California and the National University (Fresno).
• Florida: This is one of the states with the most institutions offering the course. They all offer various entry level classes. These are the University of Miami, University of South Florida, Florida International University, Barry University, Adventist University of Health Sciences, University of North Florida, Florida Gulf Coast University and Wolford University.
• Minnesota: Has about 5 CRNA programs currently running. These are the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Saint Mary University of Minnesota, Minneapolis School of Anesthesia and the University of Minnesota.
• New York: In this State, you find 4 schools offering CRNAs, all of which are open for the entry level aspirants. They include Columbia University, the State University of New York (both at downstate and Buffalo) and Albany University.
These are just a few of the many states and the institutions offering the top schools for CRNAs in the US.